SPECIALIST OF WASTE MANAGEMENT
Specialist of waste management
COR CODE: 325713
PERIOD: 24-28 March 2014; 14-18 July 2014; 15-19 September 2014; 17-21 November 2014
DURATION: 20 hours (15 hours of theory si 5 practice hours)
SCHEDULE Monday – Friday , from 17:00 to 21:00
LOCATION: Bucharest 246th Iuliu Maniu Boulevard, Central Building, 2nd Floor, close to Pacii subway
PRICE: 650 lei
Description: The course addresses to all owners / producers of waste, legal entities, traders and economic operators authorized to carry out waste collection and transportation, organizations or individuals that have as activity or responsibility the management of different types of waste. This course is required by law: According to Law no. 211 / 25.11.2011, art. 22, paragraph 3, corporate waste owners /producers , traders and authorized economic operators in terms of environmental protection for performing waste collection and transport operations “must appoint a person from among its employees to follow and ensure fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by this law or to delegate this obligation to a third party “. According to par. 4 “The persons appointed as provided in par. 3 must be trained in waste management, including hazardous waste, following completion of specialized courses “. Diregarding the provisions of art. 22 para. 3 constitutes an offense punishable by a fine of 15,000 to 30,000 lei.
– New legislation in waste management
– Monitoring and reporting of waste – case studies
– Practical solutions to avoid violating environmental legislation in the field of waste
– Integrated waste management: European trends, waste management policy in Romania, legislative framework and other requirements, product life cycle analysis, case studies
– The flow of waste management: collection methods, recycling, waste incineration;
– Hazardous waste: hazardous waste management, storage and incineration of hazardous waste, hazardous waste transportation, hazardous waste generators’ obligations
– Waste from electrical and electronic equipment: identifying waste that fall into the category of DEEE; – legislative requirements for collection, transportation and exploitation
– Packaging waste: selective collection, recycling, recovery, disposal. .
Important: This training program is accredited by ANC and ends with graduation certificate recognized by the Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection and the Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports accompanied by skills’ descriptive Supplement .
TRAINERS Oana CRISTEA, MBA CERTIFICATE